Berwick Myotherapy & Remedial Massage Clinic
Floating Cloud Therapies specialise in massage services and we are focused on providing the best service and affordable prices – because health is so important, but gets neglected in the rush of our daily lives!
Being healthy means;
– living with minimal or no pain
– increased energy and the ability to deal with life
– ease to carry out daily activities (e.g. going for a walk, brushing your hair or just doing what you love)
…massage can not only make you feel wonderful, but also improve your overall well-being.
A wide variety of techniques and approaches can be used in your massage treatment.
Your therapist can help you decide what best suits your needs… sometimes it will be a combination of more than one technique, giving you optimum results and relief.
Services available in Berwick Massage Clinic are:
- Myotherapy (advance techniques to help within muscle and skeletal problems)
- Remedial Massage (working towards therapeutically reducing your injury or pain)
- Dry Needling (using acupuncture needles to remove knots and reduce pain)
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Cupping (using suction cups to increase blood flow and decrease muscle tightness)
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Trigger Point Release
- Ear Candling
- Reiki ….any many more techniques – please feel free to ask about all of our available therapies
- Hot Stone Massage
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
Please contact Bernadette on
0488 912 206
for all enquiries
Hello Lovely People,
We promised to reassess and provide you a COVID-19 Update in Spring.
Firstly, we wanted to express a huge 🙏🏼 thank you 🙏🏼 to everyone who has messaged and called to raise our spirits. As well as your virtual support via likes and comments on our Facebook Pages and our Instagram, have been like burst of sunshine.
We truly apologise for causing any disappointment, by announcing that Floating Cloud Therapies: Myotherapy, Reiki & Remedial Massage Clinic and Shop will be “ buckling down a bit longer ”.
* The Clinic will be remaining in Hibernation mode for the remainder of 2020. This extension is due to risk factors from the Second Wave in Victoria.
* The Wellness & Metaphysical Shop items will still be available by touchless collect option, once restrictions ease.
* Existing Gift Certificates recipients please call us to create a personalised plan.
* Long Distance and Virtual Reiki Sessions for existing clients will be available from 1st October, 2020.
*To existing clients you are still easily able to access Floating Cloud Therapies for free support with; stretching advice, strengthening exercises and self treatment tips to empower you to create lasting solutions to alleviate pain. And to help shorten the length of separation from your last appt and your next appointment … the sincere offer for a chat is also still warmly welcomed.
If you have already received an sms this week (15/9/2020), then you are currently on our priority waiting list for our re-open. If you did not receive a message but wish to hold a place, then please send an sms to 0488912206.
Upon on Clinic re-opening in 2021 for therapeutic appointments ☁️ Floating Cloud Therapies ☁️ is looking forward to continuing our core ethos of helping and empowering you, to live healthier & fuller lives, by the most natural therapies, for another beautiful decade.
Over the last decade ☁️ Floating Cloud Therapies: Myotherapy, Reiki & Remedial Massage Clinic‘s ☁️ ethos has been all about helping and empowering you, to live healthier & fuller lives. We must remain true to our core aspirations of providing exceptional healthCARE.
All of our wonderful clients typically fall within these three categories;
- are vulnerable
- live with the vulnerable
- work to help the vulnerable. [Where the vulnerable are considered in the high risk category for COVID19 (Corona Virus). ]
Remedial massage is the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management. Remedial massage is a complementary therapy which aims to treat...
Berwick Ear Candling Services - Therapeutic Quality Ear candling is ancient method that has been used by the chinese for thousands of years. The process is not invasive and is completely painless. The benefits of ear candling may reduce excessive wax...
Myotherapy is an advance technique to help reduce pain from muscle and skeletal problems. A wide variety of techniques; Dry Needling, Cupping, Myofascial Release and Functional Fascial Taping. Myotherapy can be used to treat a wide variety of muscular...