Berwick Myotherapy & Remedial Massage Clinic
Floating Cloud Therapies specialise in massage services and we are focused on providing the best service and affordable prices – because health is so important, but gets neglected in the rush of our daily lives!
Being healthy means;
– living with minimal or no pain
– increased energy and the ability to deal with life
– ease to carry out daily activities (e.g. going for a walk, brushing your hair or just doing what you love)
…massage can not only make you feel wonderful, but also improve your overall well-being.
A wide variety of techniques and approaches can be used in your massage treatment.
Your therapist can help you decide what best suits your needs… sometimes it will be a combination of more than one technique, giving you optimum results and relief.
Services available in Berwick Massage Clinic are:
- Myotherapy (advance techniques to help within muscle and skeletal problems)
- Remedial Massage (working towards therapeutically reducing your injury or pain)
- Dry Needling (using acupuncture needles to remove knots and reduce pain)
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Cupping (using suction cups to increase blood flow and decrease muscle tightness)
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Trigger Point Release
- Ear Candling
- Reiki ….any many more techniques – please feel free to ask about all of our available therapies
- Hot Stone Massage
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
Please contact Bernadette on
0488 912 206
for all enquiries and bookings
Berwick Massage OPENING HOURS – By appointment:
Monday to Friday – 9am to 9pm
Saturday – 9am to 6pm
Remedial massage is the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management. Remedial massage is a complementary therapy which aims to treat...read more
Berwick Ear Candling Services - Therapeutic Quality Ear candling is ancient method that has been used by the chinese for thousands of years. The process is not invasive and is completely painless. The benefits of ear candling may reduce excessive wax...read more
Myotherapy is an advance technique to help reduce pain from muscle and skeletal problems. A wide variety of techniques; Dry Needling, Cupping, Myofascial Release and Functional Fascial Taping. Myotherapy can be used to treat a wide variety of muscular...read more